Saturday, July 12, 2008

Please pray

Brothers and Sisters in Christ:

I need your prayers, please pray for me, as I need:

- a vision, a calling from God about what to do in near future, and what and how am I suppose to achieve it.

- a good church which I could settle, serve, fellowship, and build my support network.

- Mental and emotional strength and clarity in discerning the small voices of God and also my real passion and purpose in life.

- Being able to persist and persevere in pursuing the goal/vision.

- Sustaining provision of financial, food and daily needs.

Thank you for your precious time and may God bless you with His unfailing love.

Yours faithfully,

Anne Lim

2 comments:

*cq* said...

hey, u're back in KL?

siqin here. remember me? from Dunedin OCF. may i have ur email? wanted to write more but thought i should email u instead... =)

Anne said...

Hey Siqin, sure I remember you, thanks for contacting me. I'm now in Singapore but go back to KL quite often. My email is tzesyn@yahoo.com. Looking forward to your email. :)