Monday, October 11, 2010

Prayer Request

Dad just informed me that doctor declared my uncle brain dead... unless miracle happens perhaps he will never wake up again... my grandparents, uncle, aunt and my parents are struggling with this fact... I don't know what to say but I can feel their pain as if my own pain. Yet I know I must be strong, because my parents need me, to support them physically, mentally, spiritually and financially. Can't do anything for ones that you love, is actually that painful... God have mercy on us, we deserve all suffering because we have turned away from you, but please, I beg You for your grace and mercy that is found in Jesus, forgive us and heal our pain. Please bring my family into eternal salvation, we cannot live without You. You are the God who works miracles...

No comments: