Wednesday, October 06, 2010

God controls

believing in God, at the same time knowing that you're having many many friends and loved ones do not believe in God is scary. especially the chances of losing them is higher...

please pray, for my uncle who is lying in the hospital after a major stroke. pray for my mum and her family who are worrying and stressing themselves. pray for my dad who is looking after them, after recovered from dengue fever only a few days ago.

pain of helplessness is overwhelming. the sense of guilt is heavy. only the slight hope in the grace of God in Christ sheds a little light that sustains me on.

if you can, believe in God, and tell people about God. it's the only purpose in our lives.

Father, comfort me and take away my fears, knowing that you're in full control, the God full of grace and mercy. Forgive my family, who lose heart on you, forgive my grandparents, who worship idols. You are the God who works miracles. I believe in you.

No comments: