Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Camp 2007 was Awesome!



Easter camp 2007 was finally over. Yes indeed I was stressed out at times because I was in charge of the food department. For the first time I cooked for 70-100 people!!! It was crazy because the people just kept eating eating and eating and finished all the food!!! Anyway, God was faithful to me. He is faithful all the time indeed. From my weaknesses and imperfection God has shown His power. Instead of working and planning by my own might and strength, He brought all people to help me, complement my weaknesses, to accomplish His work. Therefore, I have nothing to boast of, if Christ is not working within me and among His people, everything will be failed badly. So I must praise Him, give thanks to Him, and give all the glory to Him!

Overall, camp was awesome. Again I tasted a little bit of the heaven, had so much fun and joy with my fellow brothers and sisters. Many people who had never heard the gospel before heard it and wanted to know more. They took almost all the Bibles that we can give and even keen to start a new Christian group at their town! Some people who were not Christians in the past Easter camps had grown so much and more Christlike! There is nothing more rejoicing than seeing people walking in the truth! Again I praise God, for His love, mercy and faithfulness upon us! I am completely overwhelmed with joy.

Of course, I get to know the brothers and sisters that I had already knew better. We served together; work together, shared together, and chatted together. They gave me so much encouragement when I was stressed, and helped me selflessly when I need, they did not complain even when the food was yucky!!! O how I wish I can enjoy this forever! Everyone was sad when they realised the camp was over, it was too short. Indeed, we are designed to enjoy God and His people forever. Of course, it was too short! Do not worry, one day we will gather once again, and sing praises to our God hand in hand forever!!!

Oh ya, for those who went to camp and had “In Christ Alone” stucked in their head, can listen to this song from this page. Hehe…

No comments: