Thursday, July 19, 2007

God has shown grace in my life by…

Created me in His image and breathed life in me.
Found me and called me His own.
Forgiveness of sins through the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Love and acceptance even when I am still a sinner.
Give me freedom to choose.
Give me emotions and feelings.
Not sparing me from pain, trials and suffering.
Understanding the pain and suffering of humanity and obedience to God by went through life on earth by himself.
Teach, correct, and discipline me with great patient till I become more like Christ.
Give me faith and makes me stand firm.
Give me the privilege of being His disciple, to serve Him.
Let me to participate in His plan of salvation.
Promises of hope and eternal life.
Gives me place to live, food to eat, clothes to wear, and blankets to keep warm.
Enables me to communicate and interact with people.
Complete physical body, thinking mind and health.
Family who loves and cares about me.
Made me come to New Zealand, be educated, and stand on an international platform.
Overseas Christian Fellowship and Tertiary Students Christian Fellowship who looked after me and grown my faith while I am away from home.
Love, forgiveness, acceptance and partnership of sharing the gospel of my brothers and sisters in Christ.
Protected and saved my life in a car accident.
Provided place for me to groom up before my job interview in Christchurch.
Friendly welcome and hospitality of the hosts while we travelled in South Island.
Shown me the glory and beauty of His creation of natural wonders.
His comfort and healing during times of hurts, struggles and distress.
Always there in times of need and help.
Having compassion on me - a hopeless creature, and willing to carry my burdens.
Putting great Christian leaders in my life that I can look up to.
Enables me to sing and dance for my enjoyment for His glory.
Continuing to make me learn and understand more about His grace and glory.

No comments: