Monday, January 04, 2010

Lost

Just silently said goodbye to 2009, starting 2010. I haven't really got any new year resolution, nor any proper plan in life yet. After coming back from Vietnam, after watching a whole series of fun Korean drama, I feel very empty. Deep in my heart is aching, for not able to take any step forward to the life I intend to live. What do I really want? It's about time to move out from my parents' house, and move on. To where?I don't know. It is so scary, next year I will be 25, and I will become 30 soon. What have I achieved in life? What did I enjoyed as a young person? Suddenly I want to go to Korea, japan, or Taiwan. To experience the young heart pop culture there. I want to learn a new language, I want to be a translator. I want to be free to enjoy what I do. Never want to be tied up by enslaved in conventional job. But everything seems far and impossible to reach. Suddenly I can't remember what a normal life suppose to look like, what friends are, what is romantic relationship, it's just... Nothing, blank. Who do i live for? Who keeps me going? Someone pull me out from this dark pit please, don't want to be sunken forever.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments: