Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's my birthday

It's my birthday. Somehow I feel emotional and down instead of happy and excited. Where am I now in life? Where am I going? I'm telling myself not to hope for people or thing that will not come. I should turn to the Lord and place my hope in Him. I don't want to be the same state on my birthday again. Thank God at least I'm at home and will spend the day with friends and family. I pray that I will get up and move on. I pray that I will know, enjoy and love God more. I pray that I will be a blessing for people who come across in life. I pray that I will be healthier, stronger and confident. Want to be a good witness.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

2 comments:

Scott said...

Happy birthday matey, have a lovely day and be blessed :)

Anne said...

Thanks Scott I had a lovely day indeed. :)