Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I cried

I'm deeply moved by the news on tv about earthquake in China. I wish I can do something but I can't really help these people. Lord I pray for your comfort and hope for the victims' families, I pray for the energy and efficiency of the rescuers so that they can save as many people as possible. I pray for your soothing and healing on their emotions. Pray that you will reveal yourself through adversities to these people. I pray for Myanmar will open it's door to receive foreign aids and stop letting so many people died unnecessarily in hunger and disease. I pray that this would be a reminder for all the Christians to question their faith and take You seriously. I pray that Christians will be united and step out to offer help and prayers for these people. I pray that Christians will show love and compassion for these people because of Jesus Christ.

No comments: