Monday, May 12, 2008

O Lord please humble me


O Lord, you are most worthy of all,

Worthy of our praises

Worthy of our worship

Worthy of our honour

Worthy of our obedience

Worthy of our service

Worthy of our love


All because you died for justice and love for us

Through the cross you bear our sins

You were forsaken by the Father

Smitten, afflicted, assaulted

Through the pain, the suffering, the torture

You expressed your mighty grace, unfailing love

O Lord there is none can compare


You humbled me to nothing,

I kneel before you,

Repenting for the depth of my sinfulness

I am desperate for your forgiveness

You have justified me, and please sanctify me.

Discipline me your child, teach me the right way


Lead me to the path of righteousness

I am ever hunger for your beauty, wonder

The glorious light that shines out by your holiness

Is the most beautiful light above all

You are the Supreme God, Highest of all

You alone are worthy of my worship and love

No comments: