Sunday, January 20, 2008

Just a little change

Life isn't as miserable as I thought. As persisted to give my Sunday mornings to God, God has give me a lot of surprises. He is good indeed, an He will never disappoint me. I knew a few people from church, and they are very friendly. The two brothers reminded me of the twin brothers of Ron Weasley in Harry Potter, because they are always funny and full of tricks. As I thought I don't have any friends here and no one would go to explore the place with me, they offered to take me and other 2 Brazilian sisters to Mt Luxmore at the Sunday after next week! Oh how good if everything works out. This is what I've always been wanted. God is good, and he has the best plans. He does cares for every individual, as today's service is about creation and how God creates and take cares for the creation, it is so wonderful.

I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;
my soul knows it very well. Ps 139:14

If God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith? Matt 6:30

Look at the place around me, if the earth is so stunningly beautiful, how much more wonderful and glorious Heaven will be?

No comments: