Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rejuvenating

There is always a way out to all difficult situations. I met a guy from Norway today, realised that my passion is always there for Europe and Norway. I am kind of ready to move on, ready to let go whatever is behind and holding me back. I want to be free again, pursuing my dreams and ambitions. I want to be myself, to show the qualities and gifts that God has put in me. I want to fully enjoy and appreciate my youth and singleness, devoting my heart fully to God and serve other people. Maybe I will, maybe never, will find anyone who will really appreciates me for who i really am. Process of changing and renewing is painful, it takes time to heal, but I believe by the divine healing power of the grace of Christ I will stand up again.

2 comments:

Scott said...

Hey Anne. Hang in there mate. Life is like that, sometimes it kicks you down in the dirt, but you just get right back up again and dust yourself off. I used to think there would never be anyone who could love me. I have been proved wrong time and again. If you want to come to Dunedin and hang out for a few days, please let me know and we can chill, have some fun and rejuvenate haha.

Anne said...

Thanks Scott, just thank you for your friendship, it mean a lot to me. I will definitely go to dunedin if I have time off. I'm flying out from dunedin to wellington on 22th feb and have 21st off probably can visit u on that day. Please pray for me. I know God's love and grace have been sustaining me until now but still feeling very lonely and homesick. Just broke up with my boyfriend, and Chinese New Year, valentines and my birthday are coming up so I will have the hardest month to go through. Thanks so much will really appreciate your prayers.