Friday, February 08, 2008

Moving on

I knew it’s not coming back anymore, and I fully understand that we can never be together. When I was involved in that relationship, I could not devote my heart to God but swayed away from Him no matter how much I consciously forcing myself to be depending on God, not him. But now I rejoice, although through painful discipline, God lovingly drew me back to Himself, He is the one who truly loves and accepted and understood me. The One who is faithful and His love will never change. This verse kept coming up to me:

Philipians 3:13-14 forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead. I press on toward the goal for the prize pf the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.

I need to let go, and move on. Being obedient to His calling and continue to love him and his people.

I give thanks for:

- friendly, caring workmates.
- Bruce and his two daughters who are so welcoming and friendly for me to stay in their house.
- Beverly, a church lady who so faithful and caring and welcoming to me all the time.
- Te Anau Baptist Church: Bible saturated, God-centred, and Christ exalted. Good fellowship.
- Te Anau- beautiful surroundings and landscape. Nice weather.
- All my friends in Palmerston North especially OCF who faithfully supported me during times of crisis.
- My beloved family, who always so supportive and faithful.
- Ability to work and support myself.
- Boss who listens and a job which pays well and enjoyable.

Pray for:

- Healing and comfort of pain, renewation of the Spirit, and readiness to move on.
- Maintain friendship with Scott and his family.
- Being a good witness and sharing the gospel to the community which is so deprived of you.
- Openness of the heart of the people who did not know you.
- Growth and maturity in knowledge of God.
- Able to receive God’s love, grace, and mercy, and able to extend them to the world of spiritual poverty.
- Find my confidence and identity in Christ.
- Put my faith, hope, and love in God, submission to God alone, above all, and be independent.
- Love God with all my heart, mind, strength, and might.
- Joy in the heart, positive outlook in life of serving God, peace and rest.
- Humility and obedience to God’s Word.

No comments: