Thursday, February 28, 2008

If only

If only you would never say what you said
If only you would never give up
If only you would submit everything to God and pray to Him
If only you would wait
If only you would cool down and listen to your heart
If only you would know what you have missed out
If only you would know what can make you happy
If only you would do as what you said
If only you know who loved you the most
If only you would come back
If only you would try your best
If only I have your heart
If only there is a second chance
If only…

There is no if only
Only it is happened
Only a fact
Only a past
Only a once upon a time
Only me and myself, and God, and my life
Only option is to move on, choose to be happy, choose to let go

I believe I have a better future
I believe my life is worth living
I believe singleness is a gift from God
I believe He loves me
I believe He died on the cross
His blood has washed away my sin
I believe He accepted me as His own
By His grace and mercy
I believe He is coming
Revealing Himself as the King of Glory
I believe I will never be disappointed
I will be forever happy
Eternally…

No comments: