Tuesday, February 26, 2008





Had a busy weekend, but everything was worth it. Firstly, it was my birthday on 21st, last Thursday. I decided, and I did climbed up to Mt Luxmore which is across the lake Te Anau. I took a water taxi across the lake, walked up for almost 3 hours, and walked all the way back to town. The whole trip was about 8-9 hours. My legs and muscles were so sore, but it was all worth it because the scenery on the mountain was so beautiful, and I felt so good for did it all by myself. There was only one thought in my mind: keep going, for He cares for you, think of the scenery up there.

The next day I went to Dunedin, Wellington, and Palmerston North. Met up with a friend in Dunedin, enjoyed it and appreciated the friendship, and had a great time in Palmerston North. The reason I went up was because of the wedding. The best wedding I’ve ever attend, for the love of Christ, love of people, love between two people was so evident. No matter I am going to be single or not in this life, there will be a wedding awaits for me.

I will greatly rejoice in the Lord;
My soul shall exult in my God,
For he has clothed me with the garments of salvation;
He has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
As a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress,
And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
For as the earth brings forth its sprouts,
And as a garden causes what is sown in it to sprout up,
So the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to sprout up before all nations.

Isaiah 61:10-11


I was and still am physically tired. But there is a gentle force that is working within me, I realised I am changing. The bitterness in me has slowly vanishing, the seed of joy is growing. Things can’t be changed in one or two days, but God’s power in working in me. I still miss him, still look back occasionally, but I choose to enjoy and appreciate life at the moment, for it is redeemed by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.

A quote from Wen Li:

The one who makes you cry do not deserve your tears, the one who deserves your tears won’t make you cry.

Thoughts from myself:

No one likes to be with a person who is always mourn and bitter. Therefore I ought to be happy and joyful, for there is no reason I can’t be happy. For I have God, I have life, and life to the full (John 10:10).

Time will past, things will change, pain will be healed, joy will come.


No comments: