Saturday, February 09, 2008

Joy

Worked today, was very busy. Broke a full bottle of red wine and spilled them all over myself in front of everyone. Legs were sore, feet was sore, full of blisters and corn. Physically tired. Even though, I have a strange feeling of happiness, I could not feel sad or distressed at all even I thought I would. It is strange, and somehow I know it's from God. I was thinking back of what had been happening, I do not feel sad anymore, even I think about it, I can smile. I knew I did everything that I could and I should, I have a clear conscience. I knew it was God, it was the Holy Spirit, who comforts me and heals me. It is Jesus Christ, who has forgiven my sins and set me free. Because He lives, I can face tomorrow, I have a reason to live, and an eternal hope to look forward to. He is my closest friend. I lost a loved one, but I am much more closer to God, someone who deserves all my love and devotion. Thank you Lord, for being so wonderful to me.
I'm so looking forward to go home, to continue a my life over there. I am going to see a good friend in Gold Coast, and then go back to Kuching, my hometown, which I never been back since 2004. Going back to Palmy end of the month for a wedding. Wow so many things to look forward to, I am so excited. Can't imagine I'm going to have rojak, kolo mee, wantan mee, bak kut teh, roti canai, nasi lemak, curry chicken... etc everyday!

No comments: