Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gold Coast Visit

I am having a great time in Gold Coast, especially have my best friend live here and showing me around, couldn't be better than this. :)

Firstly visit the Q1 building, the highest residential tower in the world, 20th highest building, overlooked the whole Gold Coast area. After that we watched Ratatoiulle on Surfer's beach under the full bright moonlight. Done some shopping, not much. Yesterday went to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, hugged the koala, fed the kangaroos, ride the camel, hold the snake and baby crocodile. Today I went to Seaworld, saw polar bears, dugong, sharks and awesome dolphins, seals and water ski shows. Also, I challenged myself with all the rides, including corkscrew rollercoaster and pirate ship! The rollercoaster was OK but the pirate ship was less desirable, I closed my eyes almost the whole ride, it was so scary, I swear I never want to do it again.

Q1 Building


Surfers beach

Metermaids! (they put coins in people's parking meters)

Camel ride with James

Feeding the roo

No comments: