Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I love Te Anau and Manapouri

It was so yummy that I had 2 pieces before I took photo!

I am truly blessed by God for my stay in Te Anau. I love here so much and the people here. My workmate Michael is a local who also works at another Pizza place. I told him I don’t have the chance to dine in there because I have to work every night. That night he due to a mistake for the pizza orders, he sent an extra pizza to my house. It was the nicest pizza I’d ever had, seriously not because of him but the pizza was really nice!

Today I had lunch at Café 23 at Manapouri with Beverly and Margi, two lovely senior ladies from church. They are so wonderful even though I did not talk much but I enjoyed listen to everything they talked about. I really admire them and I think they are very attractive even in their old age. Their passion, love, knowledge, wisdom, grace, peace, joy, and hope in God are the qualities that I desire in myself. And they are art lovers and God lovers too!

Lake Manapouri looked extra gorgeous today with the clear sky. It’s ashamed that I forgot to put the memory card back into my camera so I could not take photos. Oh and the rainbow too, I saw rainbow everytime I’m at Manapouri. It is a little thing between me and God, that everytime I saw a rainbow, I knew God is reminding me that He loves me, and He promises me that He will never ever disappoints me.

At night at work I chatted with my workmates from Germany, Japan, and Scotland. I learned so much from them as well as customers from everywhere. I have a passion for Europe and I hope that I can experience Europe as much as New Zealand. I love arts and crafts, humanities, architecture, food and wine, history etc. I dreamt of living in a small village in France, or working in a café in Malta or Madrid, visiting the castles in Germany, old churches everywhere etc. But it is ok, it’s ok if I don’t have the opportunity to go there now or ever, I believe that God has something way better for me, it is just a matter of time. I would not desperate and obsess about it. Malaysia can be just as good. I trust him, and wait patiently for him to reveal his plans in my life.

No comments: