Tuesday, March 18, 2008

More adventures coming...

Finally, I left Te Anau. Got little bit annoyed by the airline for my flight from Queenstown to Christchurch because they put me at the seat near aisle so I can hardly see the view outside. I left my memory card in Te Anau, so had to buy a new one in Christchurch. Stored my luggages in the airport in a hurry, cos I don't want to carry them around, but I forgot to take my toothbrush and toiletries! Anyway, I decided not to brush my teeth for one day and chew gums.

It was amazing the way that people who love God is everywhere. I went to Cathedral Square to wait for the bus. There were two old men standing in front of the cathedral reading the bible out loud. I was very touched and impressed, even more when a wife of one of them came and talk to me. She shared about how God has called her husband to read the bible at the square, and how the world needs the gospel. Also I met a few people who involved with them, they were extremely friendly even it was the first time I met them I feel they are not strangers. We laughed and joked and they gave me some advice. They were like my family, indeed they are. I have a new vision: Graphic arts.

I need to ask God continually about the direction I am going. I'm sure he will answer.

Will see the whales tmrw morning, excited.

Had 2 oysters for tea, satisfied. :)

Amazing how God provides, got free wild rice and tuna salad for lunch, and Jane from Te Anau gave me some ham sandwiches and punnet of strawberries and homemade muesli slice.

Priceless, yummy.

No comments: