Thursday, April 03, 2008

Just need Jesus

Who will give me a chance? Where do I belong to? Who will accept me? Sometimes I wish I just vanish and no one will know and remember me anymore. I am lost for too long. I forgot how to communicate with people, I forgot how to tolerate, I forgot how to write an article, a cv, or a cover letter, I forgot how to introduce myself, I forgot who I am. Who knows me? Who remembers me? Who will help me? Who will give me a chance? I lost my strength, I lost myself.

I just need a little bit more compassion, I just need a little bit more support, I just need someone to pray for me, I just need a little encouragement, I just need a little reminder, I just need someone who cares, I just need a little bit more understanding, I just need a friend, I just need Jesus.

2 comments:

Janicelees said...

Dear Anne,

I am praying for you. Know that God is always there, He will never leave you nor forsake you. He knows your worries and understands. Give your life to Him, and trust him and He will act. Remember the story of Abram? How he was worried over having no descendant to inherit his wealth? God thought it was a genuine worry and He answered abram with a promise (read gen 15:1-21).

PS: I think what you wrote on the world would be better is true.

Lemme know how you are going? let's support each other.

Scott said...

Hi Anne, Its been so busy lately that I haven't had much online time so have neglected too many friends and loved ones. You are so special to many people and especially to God. We certainly don't want you to vanish, our lives are so much richer having known you. I think you will be surprised actually how much you CAN do if you just step out in faith and try. God helps those who help themselves. So.. Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:6-7

I will be praying hard for you, I'm sorry it's taken me so long to come here to visit. Be strong and have patience, its going to take time for you to adjust back to Malaysia for sure. Big hugs, keep in touch via email if you like, let me know what you doing :)

Love and faith in Christ,
~Scott