Wednesday, April 02, 2008

KL again

Finally I’m back at home in KL. Feels weird, it’s like being awaken from a beautiful dream, coming back to the reality. Truly New Zealand was like a paradise, I experienced many important events of my life there and she changed my ‘Weltanschauung’ (worldview in German, according to Krissy this word is more appropriate in my situational context). I miss New Zealand, I really do.

Now I’m bit struggling everything I’m facing: life in KL in general. Equality and freedom in New Zealand are things that I long for in Malaysia. I feel somehow restrained, even though I have a lot more freedom in terms of spending and opportunities in life. I grieve for the people in Malaysia, and Asia, and people around the world. For the things they do to each other, or lack for each other, for the injustice, materialism, consumerism, spiritual bondages etc. I wish I can do something, but now I can just pray.

No comments: