Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Decision Made

Finally, I resigned. Feel relieved. Should have done this long time ago. Yet I feel sad, for the fact that I'm leaving Singapore, leaving IEC, leaving God's grace (in Singapore). Thank God for all my friends here, Hilda, Nigel, Cedric, Lilis, Ita, Daniel, Jane, Wenting, Shee How, Pa Yahya, Bu Jung Jung, Maria, Siu Sien, Lily, Evelyn, Cecel... many many more... Lord you are so gracious towards me, for putting these people in my life. Maybe I will stay here, maybe I will move on. Yet no matter what, you are sovereign over my life, you are looking after me. My faith and hope is in you, I trust in your sovereign love. Thank you for Jesus, thank you for the cross which set me free. No guilt in life, no fear in death, here for the power of Christ I stand. Amen.

1 comment:

Scott said...

Good for you Anne. Love to hear about your future plans when you decide upon those.