Thursday, August 27, 2009

"Intoxicated" by Europe

My heart is confused again, burning with flames going to Europe. This is a dream I have since I learnt about fairytales and the world map. Flight to Frankfurt less than SGD1000, September best time to travel, no job, has some savings just enough for a month, friends there, less than 25 years old. If not now, when is the best time to travel? I feel so complex, how about my cafe business? How about my family? How about God? Will they bless me? What about my back, will my backache suddenly vanish and supports 20kg for 30 days? How about my sleep? Will I able to sleep well whenever I go? How? How? How? Why am I always putting myself in this position? Is this godly? How to be godly in this situation? How to listen? How do I know where God is leading me? Ah... too hard lah...

1 comment:

Janicelees said...

Sleep?? you will be able to sleep. I guarantee!! ex-insomniac testimony. Being in other place, completely force you to forget all the other things. Coming back was hard tho. Altho, arent you scared to go alone? it's more fun to go with frens, wat?