Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Just want to be in You

Lord, why the burden of life seems so heavy? I am exhausted, cannot breath. No more strength to face tomorrow, how am I going to finish my last month at work? Why my tears always could not wait to gush out from the corner of my eyes? Why can't I reason anymore? Why can't I even handle small things? I am so ashamed of myself, whom the one said no fear in life, yet have so much fear. I lost my sleep in vivid dreams, I am sleepy throughout the day, I have no appetite to eat. When the wheel of life seemingly going up again, it became worse than it's original state. Are you challenging me? Who are you? The Lord or Satan? Let me go, let go this fragile, helpless soul , leave me alone for a while so that I can regain my strength to fight again.For there is still this little voice of hope telling me that, 'I'm not defeated yet, let's wait and see!'

Father, I won't ask you to prove your love to me, for the cross has explained it all. I won't ask you to heal me, for you know what you are doing and there is a purpose behind it. I won't ask you to fulfill my desires, dreams and earthly longings, for I am certain that you have something far greater. But Lord, please don't hand me over to Satan, don't let be me too weak to sin. Just give me this last little strength to live a holy and blameless remaining life, and always be in You.

No comments: