Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Bored

2 more days I will: finish 151.333 exam
1 more week I will: finish all exams + go to SLC
2 more weeks I will: reunite with my family in my home land! Woohoo!

Things I am going to do in Malaysia:

1. Find a good church
2. Get a job
3. Try different foods everyday and every meal
4. Snorkelling
5. Road trip to KL from Singapore
6. As a tour guide for my uncle’s family and a friend
7. Meet up with my friends
8. Shopping!
9. Update my blog
10. Share the gospel (great challenge!)
11. Share with my family about God and OCF (yeah!)
12. Cook for my family at least once
13. Drive a car
14. Visit aquarium in KLCC
15. Volunteer in health sector
16. Watch TV
17. Go Pasar Malam (Night market)
18. Buy Souvenirs for friends
19. Mail postcards to friends around the world
20. Travel by LRT/Monorail
21. Hang out with friends at Mamak stall until late night
22. Read a “meaningful” book
23. Take photos
24. Practice Bahasa Melayu, Cantonese, and Hokkien languages
25. Buy a new cellphone
26. Jungle trekking?
27. Visit my school?
28. Eat durian by the street?

These will keep me going until I finish my exams!!!

No comments: